Uncanny, Uncommon, Unconventional. --- Welcome to our Un/O-fficial site. What more needs to be said?

Saturday, August 26, 2006


Crap I've been the only one to post for a vastly extended period of time. Just goes to show who's most dedicated! HA!

Ah... and once again i'm happy to bring you another segment of

CHECK IT OUT MAN!

Yes. This week is a double whammy.

1) Little Miss Sunshine.

No J, this is the best written movie I've seen in a long time. CCM#3 and I had the dear pleaure of divulging into such a piece of art. The characters are fantastic, the plot is unfailing, and humour is quick and smart. I Approve!

Go now. watch. love. Knock your socks off.

2) OK GO!

Wow man! I am so happy that these four men came into my mind through my ear cavity! So fresh and inventive and FUNNY! Also very smart by posting their videos on You Tube to get their stuff out to the peeps. Thats where I found them! I definatly recommend checking them out, or purchasing their tunes, or watching their videos...or voting over constantly to put their song at #1 on Much...'cause we'd all like that...just don't break the internet.

OK GO. New. Fresh. WICKED SLICK. knock your socks off.

Joe. The real Mailman.

No comments: