Uncanny, Uncommon, Unconventional. --- Welcome to our Un/O-fficial site. What more needs to be said?

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Heyllo All! It is I, Shades. Once again posting, though it was only yesterday that I last visited you.

I was just reading through all our past postings, and have discovered that I was wrong in my previous statements about our fan club. Further review of our blog/site has revealed to me that we have many readers, all of whom wish to remain anonymous. So to thee, I apologize sincerely.

However, the comments left by said anonymous readers are strangely similar every time and uncommonly not personalized in any way. It is perfectly fine if you wish to remain unknown, but these are quite strange comments. They are suspiciously automated-sounding. Almost as if they are left by a computer--and not in the sense that the person used a computer to comment--or some sort of device alike to that.

Also, numerous comments have said they find our site informative. Which leaves me wondering: In what way are we informative? Do you mean our superior linguistic skills and command of the English (and sometimes French) language? Or do you mean we keep you up-to-date on our movie mishaps and masterpieces? I wish to know the answers to these questions! So if you could be so kind as to enlighten me, it would be most appreciated. :)

Thank you, I enjoy our color scheme as well. Colors are such a delightful way to express one's emotions :)

-Shades

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes. I also noticed that. I got 100 emails from the same 3 comments. It's almost like they're testing us....are we worthy to be apart of the blogspot community? To be apart of the same blogspot in which OK GO has also created a blog. I certainly think so (they have a blog here man. its sweet)
hm...
just something to think about....

Anonymous said...

IT'S A COMPUTER
IT'S ALWAYS A COMPUTER

Mr. Charles said...

The previous comment is so bizarre ...

I thought that you would all find this somewhat amusing since it deals with amateur filmaking and one of Maureen's favourite series of films.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wGR4-SeuJ0

and the sequel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPVlljVWqBg&mode=related&search=

Later,

Mr. Charles

Anonymous said...

THANKS MR. CHARLES!

that was rich