Uncanny, Uncommon, Unconventional. --- Welcome to our Un/O-fficial site. What more needs to be said?

Friday, September 22, 2006

hello people.

It's ccm#3. That's right. confidential codswallop member number three.
wow. it took awhile to write all of that out. I think I'll just stick with ccm#3. So, today, well tonight, there is suppose to be this fair and I was going to go but I don't know anymore so instead of finding out about the fair and deciding what I am going to do, I'm just going to sit here and write this blog. It's my answer to everything. if any one doesn't already know confidential codswallop has a new site. It's www.confidentialcodswallop.piczo.com. I urge you to go and see it. It's good stuff.

That's all for now.
Goodbye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the carp fair scares me, it always does...