Uncanny, Uncommon, Unconventional. --- Welcome to our Un/O-fficial site. What more needs to be said?

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Hi there,
Well, the fair that sounded... great...! he...he... I'm glad that you had fun. So not much is happening with me so I really have nothing to post about. My night was fairly uneventful other then watching the chronicles of Narnia ( a very lovely film) but other then that nothing, zip, zilch, zero... why do a lot nothing names have z's? Oh and CCM#3 and I created the Marvoulus Heroic SHEEP MAN! Anyways, I have nothing else to say other then when our we filming?

yours truly,

Maureen

P.S. feels as though I live my life on the bad side of the moon

Maureen, I don't know what happened to the picture!! IT DISAPEARED!!! (-shades)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sheep man. cool.

Anonymous said...

Genius.