Uncanny, Uncommon, Unconventional. --- Welcome to our Un/O-fficial site. What more needs to be said?

Thursday, June 15, 2006









CHECK IT OUT MAN!

Zack's Diner, Downtown ottawa, best milkshakes in town, go, now!

Not only do they make a mean concoction for ice cream and fruits, but they make pretty sweet bugers too. Knock your socks off.

I'd would also like to take this time to wish our good friend Shades a FABULOUS BIRTHDAY! >>>>>>>>>>> (BEN FOSTER)

BONNE FETE A TOI! BONNE FETE A TOI! BONNE FETE BON FETE BONNE FETE A TOI!

See ya tommorow man! (saturday june 17)

Joe. The real Mailman.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'LL FLY WITH YOU BEN!!!!!!!!!

wooo burgers! i got one, and it was *tasty* !

THANKS BEN!!!!!!!! Happy Happy Birthday, to meeee!!!

oui oui, francais!

See you tomorrow (monday june 19)!

-Shades!!

P.S. Ben...I'll just need some wings first, so you know just put in a good word with Prof. X, and I'm *sure* he can get me some!! BUT I'LL FLY WITH YOU!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have decided that I, ZERSE (no last name), as your one and only true fan, will become president, copresident, treasurer, and all members of the Confidential Codswallop Officially Optimistic Loners Eventually Superheroes Totally Fan Club, aka the "CCOOLEST" fan club.

I love Zacks milkshakes they are totally awesome, and they come with so much!

Happy Birthday Shades, i hope it was "wonderful" (remember from music class)!

See you tomorrow at grad!!!woot woot, then its my parteeeeee!!!!

ZERSE

Anonymous said...

Zerse that sounds like a grand idea. I approve.