Uncanny, Uncommon, Unconventional. --- Welcome to our Un/O-fficial site. What more needs to be said?

Wednesday, June 28, 2006


Hello readers.

I'd like to add a point that is important to me and my on-developing career. Directors. Not just the art of directing but the people who do it and influence our on growing popular culture. So with this I'd like to add the 5 directors who have influenced me and my life, my sense of humour, and the way I go about things. Here they are.

#5: Tim Burton

#4: M. Night Shymalan

#3: Ron Howard

#2: Wes Anderson

#1: John Hughes

With this I'd like to ask you all to go out and watch one of their movies. They're geniuses! (THEY are in no specific order may I add)

Joe. The real Mailman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would like to take this opportunity to point something out: the plural of genius is, i believe, genii. hehehehehe, don't worry i hd to look it up in the dictionary!

I have been so utterly bored lately, well since you guys left on Tuesday. We have to do something, SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we still on for the movie????

ZERSE

PS: Joe, I heard some news that you may find interesting, pertaining to a certain Disney Channel Original Movie, ahem, High School Musical 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What about Tim Burton?