Uncanny, Uncommon, Unconventional. --- Welcome to our Un/O-fficial site. What more needs to be said?

Monday, June 12, 2006


Hey Men...or...women????

Alright. X-Men is a great movie, yes, but I think it's time we move past it. That's all we've been talking about for the past month by golly! X-Men was a great film don't get me wrong! But I think our lives have more to them then these fictional (and yet rather cool) action heros.

Alright to my next point! Our dear friend Zerse is having an end of the year party for all of us and our fellow graduates. This brings up some important and wit testing questions:

1) Do we need to bring snacks?
2) I like snacks
3) If you guys have any music...shall we bring it? And what songs? 70's, 80's, 40's?
4) Where does Zerse live?
5) Are you all excited?
6) I'm excited.
7) Are we possibly going to watch any movies? If so, I have a rather lengthy list of what ROCKS!
8) Is it a pool party? If so we shall decide unanimous: To swim or not to swim.
9) ...ummm....this one has seemed to slip my mind.
10) I think we should get all the guys to pants Alex. I'd be funny. Ohhh, sweet revenge.

That's all folks. I feel a new "CHECK IT OUT" segment coming up so stay posted.

Joe. The real Mailman.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE EVIL ONE HAS SPOKEN!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o!!!! MOVE PAST X-MEN!?!?!?! WHAT IS THE MADNESS!!!

but to answer your questions:
1.) yes, bring food i say!
2.) Me too
3.) All of them :)
4.) No idea..
5.) Yes
6.) Yep
7.) We should watch X-Men
8.) Hmm, toughie
9.) Interesting, you should have that checked out
10.) Yes, very very sweet revenge.

-Shades

Anonymous said...

hey hey hey!!!to all ma gangsta crew. we tight like this (you can't see me but im crossin ma fingas!)word!!!!!!!!!!
O.K. i dont remember all of the questions but i will try to answer as many as i can.
1)yes. help with snacks would be greatly and kindly appreciated.
2)me too.
3)i like music too, bring some if you wish, i was just gonna play the radio. i'm not sure if the cd player in el cabano work but we can try.
4)kelsey knows, i dont wont to give out any personal information, as im on the run from the cia, woops shouldnt have written that!
5)definately. i get to see all the hotties from our class one more time (just kidding, but i am excited)
6)i dont know how to answer that.
7)maybe, i'll have to see but i wont you guys to stay after adn we can watch movies!
8)definiatley!!! we'll be swimming (even if i have to push you in)
9) it seems to have slipped my mind.
10)sweeeeeeeeeeeet! id pay them!!maybe we could set them all against each othe in a pantsing war!
coo coo coo, i can't wait!
ZERSE

Anonymous said...

coo coo coo
im all caught up!
ZERSE