Uncanny, Uncommon, Unconventional. --- Welcome to our Un/O-fficial site. What more needs to be said?

Friday, June 02, 2006


Alright followers it's the 2nd of June! I was going to say it was the 1st but saddly I seemed to have gone through my days without recongizing the important day in our lives. Today (infact) this means there are only 23 days left until SCHOOL IS OUT! I feel the need to get up and dance to some Beach Boys.

I took this time to tell you this and to say DON'T SLACK OFF YOU SLACKERS! Keep working...and partying...and possiblily making fun of that teacher who we all love to hate but a won't say her name just incase the worst has happened.

All right. Tah tah...that is definately not how you spell that...

Joe. The real Mailman.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

OK. who sent the poker site?