Uncanny, Uncommon, Unconventional. --- Welcome to our Un/O-fficial site. What more needs to be said?

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Continuing Joe's comment...

X3 IS AMAZING!!! CHEESE AND RICE! It was MINDBLOWING, FLABBERGHASTING, SOCK-KNOCKING (off), and any other adjective that relates to these that you can think of!

And he's not just "a cool guy with wings" he's none other than Warren Worthington III. Better known as Angel. (Except in the comics and shows he's called Arch Angel) He's AWESOME! The opening scene with him in the bathroom is sooo sad :(
He's so good, it makes me wish I had those big, plushy wings. !!! Really! I do! I'm not even kidding! Ben Foster was the PERFECT choice! I don't think any other actors could've pulled off a 16' wingspan. What can I say, The man looks good with wings.

for more info go to www.x-menthelaststand.com !!! Don't forget to check out the profile for Angel!!

-Shades





Ooo, head shot.
16' Wingspan. Impressive. Note the angelic glow
Aww poor Warren, keeps his wings tied up :(

I'll Try to get more out later.
Later!

P.S. Joe, you still owe me 5 bucks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheese and rice? what?

Anonymous said...

hehehe...*glances around suspiciously*

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»