Uncanny, Uncommon, Unconventional. --- Welcome to our Un/O-fficial site. What more needs to be said?

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Hello there.

This is again ccm#3. I have no name. isn't that good stuff? That's right. You just heard me type a slightly optamistic phrase and I don't know, maybe it's the summer and the fact that I am not in school but I really don't care that I am not upholding my image of the evil pessimistic one of the group. Yes that is right.

Now enough of this so-called happiness, I have another point to make. I have seen the new movie of Superman as have cc members #1 and #4 (sorry shades) and it was a good movie. BUT before this becomes another X-men crisis (sorry shades) let's let it go. Let's not become obsessed with it and let's just relax. IT WASN'T THAT GOOD! You people are freaks and I think you should focus more on your REAL life than on a super hero movie where there is NO possibility of it being real. SUPER HERO'S DON'T EXIST! NEITHER DO MUTANTS OR ANY OTHER FORM OF ACTION HERO!

And just like that I'm back to being myself.

On a good note, this is information for all of our avid readers which I am sure there are many of, Confidential Codswallop is making a new movie! It is being directed by mostly Joe and myself, and starred by people we don't know yet. We are holding auditions soon. Another interesting thing about this movie is that we aren't just going to keep it on the shelf where it can rot away and be eaten by monkeys, we are planning on entering this particular movie into the Toronto Film Festival.

So when you see our newly fame stricken movie hit the theatres and become the biggest film after Napolean Dynamite, you will be able to say that you (kinda) knew us and then no one will believe you because, let's face it the world is cruel.

Well that was quite an run-on sentance.

Have a good life Satan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

peopls who choose to see the world as cruellive their life in a cruel world. people who choose to see a beautiful world live their life in a beuatiful world. Both are reality.

Anonymous said...

who wrote that! that was genius!....mr. charles....?