Uncanny, Uncommon, Unconventional. --- Welcome to our Un/O-fficial site. What more needs to be said?

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Hello!
Maureen here, I know I have not spoken in quite some time but here I am! I just have to say
SUPERMAN IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! For real, no joke! The film moves fast and has great style, direction and acting. If you have not seen it you must go buy a ticket NOW! Anyways Pirates is coming out in two days which for me is a BIG deal. So, I am very excited and I hope that it won't be a let down.
As to you CCM #3 all I have to say is that how do you know? Super powers could infact be real. You have no right to say that things are impossible. No one has the right to assume that they know the truth. When infact i believe no one knows the truth.
Now to address Shades, you should not feel betrayed or mutinized (word?) you simply were not in the country. Forgeting this we did actually call you but alas, we remembered you infact left us. So no one should feel upset except CCM#3 who has no imagination.
Well that is pretty much it. Also when are we going to start filming? Any movie?

ttfn,

Maureen

P.S. Sometimes I despair the world will never see another man like him

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

superman never made any money saving the world from _____ and _____. that is such a good song!!!
my dad plays it all the time.