Uncanny, Uncommon, Unconventional. --- Welcome to our Un/O-fficial site. What more needs to be said?

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Heyllo!
As you may (Zerse) or may not (everyone else) know, I--along with the other three members of CC--have just returned from a fun-filled night at Joe's house! It was tres fun! Me and CCM#3 made up new superheros! And as a large collective group, we ran away from cars and posed as lawn gnomes :)
While we were attending these festivities, we watched 3 movies. 2 were real movies that were produced by famous companies, and one was of our own creation (Bus Stop). Both of the real movies had Johnny Depp in them, and no I do not obess over him, nor do I think he is "dreamy" (though he is attractive, he IS over 40, has kids and is with someone. I do not fantasize over trivial nonsense.). However, I do consider him one of the better actors in existence--past OR present--and hold him in the highest regard.
The movies we watched were Benny and Joon (though we came in about 3/4 of the way through) and Don Juan de Marco (or whatever it is). There were some GREAT lines in these movies. Excellent acting and cinematography (spelling?!?).
Just thought I'd fill you in on such happenings. Also, Joe is going off to Floride (oooo je speakay le francais tres bien!) for like 10 days or something. So he/she shall not be posting for awhile.

Parting with such sweet sorrow,
Shades.
I'm sure you've realized that I have yet to gain access to my regular computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think he's dreamy