Uncanny, Uncommon, Unconventional. --- Welcome to our Un/O-fficial site. What more needs to be said?

Friday, July 07, 2006

Heyllo Fans! (Yay, I can finally put that plural!)
I'm back, and *gasp*, it has only been 2 days since my last post!! That may be a record for me! Maybe not for Joe (who seems to have no life except this...haha just kidding...maybe..) but for me it is!
Anywho! As you've all pointed out, I was out of the country for the viewing of Superman but that doesn't mean you couldn't maybe, oh I don't know, waited a few days! You fail to point out the countless movies I've waited to see because CCM#3 was in Utah! Or Maureen was in Griffith! And there were a few times when Joe was at DANCE! Tsk tsk. Such incriminating evidence against you all, and you have the nerve to say that I am the one out of line? In the words of Captain Hook--Bad form, old mate.
Moving on! To continue on what Maureen was saying, yes, Pirates of the Caribbean 2 came out, and we went to see it (together, along with 12 other people..*gasp* we have that many friends!?!) And I am happy to say, it was not a let down! Well CCM#3 was a bit disapointed, but to the rest of us, it was a great swash-buckling film! Absolutely fantastic! Go and buy a ticket, thou shalt not regret it! I guarantee (spelling?!?) that!
HA! I say we start talking about CC and not about who went to what movie, hmm?
Currently and recently, we have been unable to produce any new films because of the malfunction of Joe's camera! Fortunately, we are working on purchasing a new one. Contrary to that, however, as it is quite expensive to buy a decent camera (which we want), and we are but 8.5th (formerly 8th, soon to be 9th) graders with no jobs, it is taking longer than we hoped. Such misfortune, tsk tsk. But we are otherwise still in action! We have been going through our old movies, which are quite hilarious might I add, and have noticed some places where we need to improve, so fortunately for you our next films will be spectacular! Unfortunately, this all depends on when we can purchase a new recording device.
Is it just me, or were there a lot of fortunes running around the previous paragraph willy nilly?! I think there were! Ah well, such is life!
Now it is time for me to sign off, for I am tired (as the many possible spelling/grammar mistakes show). I have been typing to the brink of exhaustion, and I am off for a very well deserved sleep.
Tootaloo!

-Shades
Unfortunately, I am still not able to access my normal computer, so you will have to imagine my wonderful picture for yourselves. Tata!

No comments: