Uncanny, Uncommon, Unconventional. --- Welcome to our Un/O-fficial site. What more needs to be said?

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Heyllo! Tis I, Shades. Yes, I know it has been quite a long while, and for that I apologize profusely. It has been so long that I almost forgot what colour font I use! Because, you know, that fact is very *very* important.
As well, I apologize for my recent obsessive comments about X-Men. Yes, as I'm sure you've noticed, I love them quite a bit. But, seeing as the rest of the troope (I added an e. Just for the heck of it) is on my case about it, I shall stop. Except for maybe a few here and there. But none of these shall be quite so elaborate.
It has been brought to my attention that the rest of the troope has gone to see Superman with out me! Quite frankly, I am appalled (spelling?) that they would commit such a crime against me! I mean I know I can be annoying a times, but that's hardly a reason to go see a movie with out me! Tis almost enough to make me not want to see Pirates of the Caribbean, not with you, but with another group of friends! How do you like them apples! Yes, I know it may surprise you that I do, in fact, have other friends! But they are quite real, far from imaginary if that's what you were thinking! I fart in your general direction! (10 points to whoever can guess what movie that's from!)
And so, that brings me to the conclusion of today's message. I hope you all enjoyed it very much! *smiles innocently* And I apologize that I do not have my trademark picture to add, the reason being that I am not on my regular computer. As a matter of fact, I am not even in the same country as the rest of the troope! So, HA!
Happy 4th of July!!!

-Shades

P.S. what is this about a new movie and the T.O. film festivities? Clearly, I am being excluded! Wait...is it that spy one?

1 comment:

Confidential Codswallop said...

Monty Python and the Holy Grail... duh!