Uncanny, Uncommon, Unconventional. --- Welcome to our Un/O-fficial site. What more needs to be said?

Saturday, July 08, 2006

hi there Satan

This one is for the legions on fans who are sitting expectantly by there computer waiting for me to post my next pessimistic post. I have one question for you...Which of us four (yes, there are four of us...) do the fans like the best??? I think people might like Maureen because of her happy bubbly attitude, or maybe Shades because of his (her?) actractive pictures... Joe maybe because he is actually a mailman and I have a hunch people like mailmen... I'm going now. Yes it's sad. goodbye

Have a good life Satan.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maureen!

Anonymous said...

ccm#3 all the way!!

Anonymous said...

I think Joe's "check it out man" postings are quite informative i also enjoy his/her sense of humour.

Anonymous said...

ccm#3. she doesn't have a name. that's wierd, but I like it