Uncanny, Uncommon, Unconventional. --- Welcome to our Un/O-fficial site. What more needs to be said?

Saturday, May 27, 2006




CHECK IT OUT MAN!

The new X-Men movie blew my mind! It was flabberghasting! I'm a utterly-over exaggerated sucker for Action Hero flicks. Go check it out. It's worth the over priced $10 ticket. Great action, romance, those "what the heck just happened?!?" scenes, a touch of creepiness, humour, and a really cool guy with wings!

X-Men 3: The Last Stand. Knock your socks off.

Joe. The real Mailman.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful endeavour you four have crafted here! I quite like the banter and the use of pompous language, that was no doubt instilled into your craniums by a former educator. Ah well, I must leave you with that supercilious comment for now, but keep up the good work... It's quite an entertaining read.

(Do I need a alias here too??)
Let me think of one... should it be X-Men, LOTR, Star Wars or some other themed name. I'll get back to you on that.

Your former sensei

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»