Uncanny, Uncommon, Unconventional. --- Welcome to our Un/O-fficial site. What more needs to be said?

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Good day to you all. Well...all of our imaginary fans that is. We have yet to have someone other than actual members of our troop comment on anything. *Sigh* Such is life...

I think I have solved the dilema of what profile picture to post. As you can see, I put a video camera hang thingie..since we're an acting troop and all...

Yes..I'm listening to The Beach Boys
I was listening to Vanilla Ice's Ice Ice Baby. And watching the music video, it was quite funny.

I don't really have much to say, I'm just really bored. Joe and Maureen have left for the weekend and I don't know where CCM #3 is. *Sigh* So I am left alone, for I have few, if not no, other friends. So I sit here in the basement in front of my computer. If it weren't for the clock on the computer desktop, I wouldn't know if it were day or night. I am in a proverbial cave. *sigh*

Well...I'm going to go watch more old school music videos of rappers trying too hard to be cool. A.k.a. I'm going to watch more Vanilla Ice.

Parting with such sweet sorrow,
Shades

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there.
i guess im the only fan who's always delightfully awaiting the next posting! hehehehehe.
I have successfully completed my mission of figuring out your true identities. Now i only need a few henchman to assasinate each one of you. moohahahahahahaaaaaaa

now i shall leave to do some more vanilla ice!!!! kick it one time boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

See you tuesday!!!

ZERSE

Anonymous said...

hello.
two of you should no me (shades and ccm#3) i am a friend of ZERSE
i am stalker #5 the anonomous henchman of ZERSE. buahhahahahahaha
i am attempting accomplish the trademark laugh.....




THINK FAST!!!!!!!

IM SITTING BEHIND YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe me i am a real person, not just ZERSE in disguise!!! ( i went to the mini course thing) hehewhehehehehehl;kefas;dru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»