Uncanny, Uncommon, Unconventional. --- Welcome to our Un/O-fficial site. What more needs to be said?

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Okay!
Thank-you for that... um... interesting blog there CCM#3. To those that have read her blog you may think he/she is unhappy or depressed which is not true. She may not be as peppy as me for instance but that's another that will told another time. I'm sure we are all glad that you have finally posted a blog CCM#3!

Now to buisness! We are to decide on a picture for our profile, as the 'Pretty in Pink' photo has caused quite an upset. I myself think we should each think of a picture and we will decide all together what the picture should be. Or each month we'd switch the picture and we'd rotate on who would pick the picture. I think it should be a Starwars photo.

Maureen

P.S. Free your mind

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT'S WRONG WITH PRETTY IN PINK!?

I NEED ANSWERS MEN!


Joe. The real Mailman.

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»