Uncanny, Uncommon, Unconventional. --- Welcome to our Un/O-fficial site. What more needs to be said?

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Maureen here,
I was thinking about yuor last entry Shades and realized that we do have a movie in the works! Ofcourse we have yet to film but hopefully we will start filming our next commedia dell'art (a form of comedy that has a basic storyline but is all improvisation and physical comedy.) a super cool spy movie this summer! I just thought I'd point that because personally I am quite excited about it. But ofcourse there's the chance that will never actually film it *knocks on wood*

that's it,

Maureen

P.S. Should I bring him down? Should I scream and shout?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehehehe....
is that a song from Jesus Christ Superstar, or what ????
is it mary magdalene???? huh

you have to read the other comments to find out which close friend this is ( think about it a cross between a horse and a zebra)

Anonymous said...

OF COURSE WE'LL FILM IT! JESUS CHIRST SUPERSTAR HAVE FAITH WOMAN!....or are you?


Joe. The Real Mailman.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»