Uncanny, Uncommon, Unconventional. --- Welcome to our Un/O-fficial site. What more needs to be said?

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hello

I have witnessed multiple accusations that have been placed upon me and I feel that this is the time to set these runors straight.

First of all when have Joe and I been fighting over who is director I fully agree with Joe when he said that we are all directors here. The only difference is that Joe and I both want to become directors when we are more fully grown and Maureen and Shades do not. People who have known us and know our true identities might think that I am just saying I want to be a director because Joe does. THIS IS INCORRECT. I am also tired of people thinking this. Just because I don't make movies and do allt hat crap doesn't mean the Joe wants to be a director more than me. And now I am finished. ha

Secondly, people have be decribing me as evil and pesimistic. I reject this and fully persuade you all to do the same. I am a happy person. I really really am. I do relize that by saying this it makes me sound even more evil and a little desperate. I don't freaking care. Yes I do sound slightly angry by typing this, that is because I am. right now any way. That is my problem. I have violent mood swings. one moment I will be quite cheerful and content and then some one stupid does something stupid and it pisses me off. And then I turn into the incredible Hulk and kill inocent bystandards wearing purple pants. So be warned don't wear pants off the purple colour, might want to stay away from pink ones to. Sorry Maureen.

ccm#3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»