Uncanny, Uncommon, Unconventional. --- Welcome to our Un/O-fficial site. What more needs to be said?

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Confidential Codswallop Member # 2

Heyllo. That's right. Both. Hey *and* Hello. I'm *Shades* and I am CCM # 2.
I make some very awesome appearances in our movies. Look for me face, luv. It'll be all ova tha big screen, ye?
Not really, yo. I'm more of a gangsta. Fo sho. So don't get up in ma grill, G. Or I'll pound yo face all da way back to da old school.
BAHAHA I fooled you all. I'm really a nerd :) but *shhhh* no one has to know that.
I'm not as *into* directing/filming as Joe, I'm the athelete of the group. I play le hockey. I'm une gardienne du but. I stop les pucks.
I don't have much else to say...but I guess I'll catch you cats on the flip-flop laaaaater
And I'm spent.

Shades: Out.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

read the yearbook from gr.7...... in the comments from the grads.........its like:

coo coo coo.... i like dat.....................and im spent!!!

its weird

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»