Uncanny, Uncommon, Unconventional. --- Welcome to our Un/O-fficial site. What more needs to be said?

Friday, May 12, 2006

Greetings,
I am CCM#4... hehe. At first I was thinking of making my codename terry like TERRY GILLIAM! but then I thought of all other Terry's I could think of and chose against that. So I was thinking about that while listening to Rent and then realized we had no female codenames... interesting, so I decided to yell *yelling* "TO THE STAGE!" and take upon myself to be called Maureen, now this does not mean that she is my favourite, or that I am like her, but she is entertaining and I do love the stage. Also i like the name... kinda. So yes I must say that if you are reading this and you are not part of confidential codswallop, you must be:
a.) confused
b.) lacking a life
c.) forced
d.) very interesting
e.) eaten by a bear

I just thought I'd point that out. Well that's pretty much it... yup... OH! I must say that being in Confiedential Codswallop movies is ridiculusly (spelling?) fun and funny! HA! fun and funny! HA!
ha... ha...

Sincerly,
Maureen

P.S. I've got a good reason for taking the easy way out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»