Uncanny, Uncommon, Unconventional. --- Welcome to our Un/O-fficial site. What more needs to be said?

Thursday, May 25, 2006


I feel ashamed.

I feel as if I've been ridiculous lately and I'm sorry if anyone feels the same way. I really don't know. And the people reading this who don't know me personally really really don't know. I'm not sure. Track and Field...the whole directing shmit, which I think is just completely ridiculous, my hippocremasion...however you say it I'm not quite sure. I just made a milkshake...but I don't think the adds to my self-not-liking-one-bit right now. So sorry guys, inform me if I'm being dumb. Maybe I'm tired, maybe it's stress, maybe it's a lack of calcium I'm not sure. But I will find out...soon...possibly after i help myself to a burger...or another milkshake.

Joe. Who doesn't really feel like delivering mail right now...but is still the real Mailman.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm....haven't noticed it too much....i guess we all do it, so it's A-OK!

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»